Contains per sachet (per 3 grams of granulate)
At least 4 billion (4 x 109) microbes of the following bacteria in an equal ratio:
- Bifidobacterium bifidum
- Bifidobacterium lactis
- Bifdobacterium breve
- Lactobacillus casei
- Lactobacillus plantarum
Excipients: maltodextrin, vitamin C.
Free from: soy, gluten, lactose, added saccharose, gelatine, preservatives, artificial colouring and flavouring agents, artificial odours. GMO-free.
Darmocare Extensis is especially designed for seniors dealing with age-related changes in their intestinal flora. The composition of our intestinal flora is not static; it changes as we grow older. In general, the amount of bifidobacteria decreases, creating space for harmful bacteria and fungi. This allows decay processes to take place in the intestines, a process in which amines like cadaverine and putrescine are formed. Darmocare Extensis contains powerful strains that are important for maintaining a healthy intestinal flora.
Most important characteristics of Darmocare Extensis:
• Three powerful strains of bifidobacteria (B. bifidum, B. lactis, B. breve) help maintain the correct level of ‘friendly’ bifidobacteria
• Contains L. casei and L. plantarum, strains that increase the resistance against detrimental bacteria and fungi
• The strains have been selected based on their acid and bile resistance, as well as on their ability to colonise
• The strains have been cultivated on a dairy-free culture medium; the end-product therefore does not contain any lactose, casein or other milk proteins
• Activation in water, providing a better protection again hydrochloric acid and bile
• At least 4 billion viable microbes per sachet; guaranteed until the end of shelf-life when stored at room temperature
• The sachet provides optimal protection against oxygen, moisture, light and other detrimental environmental influences
• The product can be stored at room temperature
Dissolve the contents of one sachet in a glass of lukewarm water, stir, leave standing for 15 minutes, stir again and drink. Preferably take on an empty stomach before going to bed, half an hour before breakfast or otherwise with a carbohydrate-rich drink and a low-fat meal. Dissolving the granulate activates the bacteria and provides the necessary protection against stomach acid and bile. It is recommended to drink the product while standing. This way the gastric muscles allow it to pass the stomach as fast as possible.
When you start using pre- or probiotics gas and cramping might occur. After a while, generally after a week, the body has adjusted and the complaints should be reduced or eliminated. In case of complaints, reduce the dose by half during the first two weeks. Interactions with regular medication and other natural health products may occur. Please consult an expert about this.
Adding Darmocare Pre to the solution supports the function of Darmocare Extensis.
Darmocare Pro, Darmocare Infantis, Darmocare Pre.