Contains per sachet (per 2 grams of granulate)
At least 2 billion microbes (2 x 109) of the following bacteria in equal ratio:
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus
- Bifidobacterium infantis
Excipients: maltodextrin, corn flour.
Free from: yeast, gluten, lactose, casein, added saccharose, gelatine, preservatives, artificial colouring and flavouring agents, artificial odours. GMO-free.
Darmocare Infantis is a probiotic product specifically designed for the intestinal flora of babies and infants. The intestinal flora of this age group differs significantly from that of adults and mainly consists of bifidobacteria. Due to many factors, the quality of the intestinal flora in babies and infants has declined over the past decades. Especially babies who are born with a suboptimal flora, e.g. as a result of birth via a caesarean section or of a bad vaginal flora of the mother, could use some help with building and strengthening their intestinal microflora. A healthy microflora is extremely important for the development of the immune system.
As children grow older the percentage of lactobacilli (strains of lactic acid bacteria) in the intestinal flora gradually increases. Darmocare Pro can be used as soon as your child has been eating the family meals for a longer period of time. However, the strains selected for Darmocare Infantis have effectively proven their value for younger (and older) children. A child is not easily ‘too old’ for Darmocare Infantis. Darmocare Infantis can also be used by prospective mothers to promote the growth of good bacterial strains in the birth channel. Adults also often use Darmocare Infantis prior to a treatment with Darmocare Pro.
Most important characteristics of Darmocare Infantis:
• Contains Bifidobacterium infantis, the main bacterial strain in the intestinal flora of babies
• Contains Lactobacillus rhamnosus; one of the best researched bacterial strains in the world
• The strains have been selected based on their acid and bile resistance, as well as on their ability to colonise
• Strains have been cultivated on a dairy-free culture medium, therefore the final product does not contain any lactose, casein or other milk proteins
• Activation in water provides a better protection against hydrochloric acid and bile
• At least 2 billion viable microbes per sachet; guaranteed until the end of shelf-life when stored at room temperature
• The sachet provides optimal protection against oxygen, moisture, light and other detrimental environmental influences
• The product can be stored at room temperature
Dissolve the content of one sachet in a glass of fruit juice, expressed breast milk or lukewarm water (not warmer than 37°C), stir, leave standing for 15 minutes, stir again (or shake) and drink. Dissolving the granulate activates the bacteria and provides the necessary protection against stomach acid and bile.
When starting pre- or probiotic therapy, gas and cramping might occur. After a while, generally after a week, the body has adjusted and the complaints should be reduced or eliminated. In case of complaints, reduce the dose by half during the first two weeks. Interactions with regular medication and other natural health products may occur. Please consult an expert about this.
Adding Darmocare Pre to the solution supports the function of Darmocare Infantis.
Darmocare Pro, Darmocare Extensis, Darmocare Pre.