Note: There are affiliate links in this article, if you buy something, we get a commission on the sale.
What Are Fat Burners?
Fat burners are dietary supplements specifically designed and formulated for assisting individuals and athletes to shed excess fat from their body.
The working mechanism of modern day fat burner supplements combines chemistry, biology and a lot of trials and errors! The most important part of a fat burner supplement is its ingredients. Most of the fat burner supplements are manufactured using herbal extracts, stimulants and appetite suppressants. Given below is a detailed account of the different components of a fat burner supplement:
What to Look For in a Good Fat Burner Supplement?
Given below are some of the attributes that when fulfilled makes the fat burner supplement ideal for purchase:
The success and failure of any product or products mainly depend on its active and passive ingredients. Active ingredients of fat burning supplements are responsible for increasing metabolic rate, thermogenesis and other factors. Opting for products that contain natural extracts obtained from herbs is strongly recommended.
Always choose a product that is manufactured by well-known companies and research organizations. Reputed manufacturers do their best to make sure that their product is high quality and to ensure that, they finalize a particular formula only after conducting in-depth research on the same.
The cost of each serving of the fat burner depends on the serving size of each pill of the same.
We have put together a list of the best creatine supplements you should consider checking out.
1. Transparent Labs Fat Burner
It is one of the top rated fat burning supplements out there in the market today. The supplement is manufactured by blending quality ingredients.
Manufacturer: Transparent Labs
- 500 mg forslean (forskolin)
- 400 mg green tea
- 300 mg 5 – HTP
- 300 mg L-tyrosine
- 240 mg L-theanine
- 120 mg caffeine
- 120 mg white willow bark extract
- 100 mg cayenne pepper
- 50 mg synephrine HCL
2. Instant Knockout
The product was specifically designed at first for MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) trainers, trainees and professionals.
Manufacturer: Roar Ambition
- 500 mg green tea extract
- 100 mg cayenne pepper
- 8 g glucomannan
- 7 additional natural ingredients (vitamins B6 & B12, caffeine anhydrous, green coffee bean, chromium, piperine & zinc)
3. Cellucor Super HD
It is a critically acclaimed product that from a reputable company.
- 250 mg SuperHD ThermoSculpting blend
- 250 mg SuperHD Sensory Impact blend (yohimbe, tyrosine, cayenne, & rhodiola root extract)
4. Hydroxycut Hardcore Next Gen
- 400 mg green coffee blend
- 290 mg caffeine anhydrous
- 100 mg coleus extract
- Other extracts and herbs (blue skullcap, ophiopogon extract, guayusa & yohimbe)
5. Lean Mode by EVLution Nutrition
Manufacturer: EVL Nutrition
- 500 mg garcinia cambogia extract
- 500 mg green coffee bean extract(decaffeinated)
- 500 mg CLA
- 500 mg carnitine
- 250 mg green tea extract(decaffeinated)
6. Kor Nutrition Thermakor
Manufacturer: Kor Nutrition
- 300 mg green tea extract
- 100 mg garcinia cambogia
- 200 mg Razberi-K
- 300 mg green coffee bean extract
- Forslean, hordenine, caffeine anhydrous, salicin & synephrine
7. Animal Cuts by Universal Nutrition
Manufacturer: Universal Nutrition
- 750 mg thermogenic complex (caffeine anhydrous, yerba mate, guarana, raspberry ketones)
- 750 mg metabolic complex (black tea extract, green tea extract)
- 350 mg thyroid complex (salvia officinalis, olive leaf extract, & L-tyrosine)
8. BSN Hyper Shred
- 460 mg proprietary blend (black pepper fruit, caffeine anhydrous, bitter orange extract red pepper fruit )
- Nootropic stimulators, including niacin, riboflavin, bacopa
9. Nutrex Lipo-6 Black Ultra Concentrate
Manufacturer: Nutrex Research
- 5 mg ultra concentrated complex (theobromine anhydrous, yohimbine, caffeine anhydrous)
10. Arnold Schwarzenegger Series Iron Cuts
- 930 mg thermogenic & fat metabolizer blend green tea leaf extract, caffeine anhydrous, carnitine, panax ginseng)
- 900mg maximizer blend, including ALA, maca root extract