1. Prime Male Test Booster
Prime Male is an advanced vitality complex and testosterone booster. It is manufactured by carefully putting together ingredients like ginseng, oyster extract, D-Aspartic Acid, etc.
Manufacturer: Prime Male
- 1600 mg D-Aspartic acid
- 120 mg Korean red ginseng extract
- 60 mg Luteolin
- 300 mg Mucuna Pruriens extract
- 10 mg BioPerine
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin D3
2. MuscleTech TEST HD
TEST HD is a simple and affordable testosterone booster supplement manufactured by MuscleTech. They came up with this remarkable product after carefully combining naturally occurring ingredients.
- 5 mg zinc
- Tribulus extract
- Shilajit extract
- Boron citrate
- Broccoli powder
3. Universal Nutrition Animal Test
Universal Nutrition brings forth their new and advanced hypertrophic testosterone supplement. The product is made using active ingredients like arachidonic acid, Bioperine, etc.
Manufacturer: Universal Nutrition
- 5g pro-androgen complex (Yohimbe bark extract, Cissus quadrangularis extract, etc.)
- 5g hypertrophic response complex (arachidonic acid, Bioperine)
- Arachidonic acid
- Herbal Extracts
4. BPI Sports A-HD Elite
A-HD Elite is an estrogen blocker and testosterone booster manufactured by BPI Sports. They make the use of an innovative and unique blend of natural, active ingredients.
Manufacturer: BPI Sports
- 500 mg proprietary blend (Montanoa Tomentosa extract, Chenopodium Album Seeds)
TestoFuel is a muscle building supplement of premium quality that is formulated in a way to promote testosterone levels. It is manufactured using laboratory tested active ingredients which include D-Aspartic Acid, Oyster Extract, Vitamin D3 and other essential ingredients.
- 5000 IU Vitamin D3
- 2300 mg D-Aspartic Acid (DAA)
- 100 mg Asian Red Panax Ginseng
- 100 mg Fenugreek
- 100 mg Oyster Extract
- Vitamin K2
- Vitamin B6
6. Cellucor COR-Performance ZMA
COR-Performance ZMA is not only a male testosterone booster but also a sleep enhancement product. The product is manufactured using naturally occurring active ingredients including Tribulus Terrestris extracts. It is designed with the sole purpose of enabling an individual to recover from a strenuous workout session by inducing deep sleep.
- 4g ZMA (zinc, magnesium and vitamin B6)
- 750 mg Tribulus Terrestris extract
- 1 mg Melatonin
7. Betancourt Nutrition Bullnox Androrush
Bullnox Andorush, manufactured by Betancourt Nutrition is a Testosterone booster supplement. It is produced by blending several naturally occurring ingredients, carefully selected to provide the user with maximum performance.
Manufacturer: Betancourt Nutrition
- Strength and endurance blend (taurine, beta-alanine, creatine malate, creatine monohydrate)
- Nitric oxide blend (beetroot, tyrosine, arginine)
- Endocrine ignition blend (zinc oxide, maca extract, horny goat weed extract)
8. Beast Sports Nutrition Super Test
Super Test is an enhanced nitric oxide and testosterone booster manufactured by carefully combining natural and organic ingredients.
Manufacturer: Beast Sports Nutrition
- 1000mg anabolic testosterone support complex (puncture vine extract, suma powder, ashwagandha extract, fenugreek extract)
- 500mg nitric oxide support complex (l-arginine, agmatine sulfate)
- Vitamin B6
9. PharmaFreak TEST FREAK
TEST FREAK. It is a product manufactured from careful blending of several active ingredients such as fenugreek, saw palmetto, etc.
- 1g proprietary testosterone support complex (fenugreek extract and Tribulus extract)
- 280mg proprietary DHT support complex (saw palmetto extract and stinging nettle extract)
- 150mg proprietary estrogen support complex (hesperidin, apigenin and resveratrol)
10. MusclePharm Z-Core PM
Z-Core PM is a mineral anabolic combination that acts as a supplement and provides the user with a number of benefits.
- 50mg Testofen
- Vitamins and minerals (vitamin B6, copper, magnesium, and zinc)
- 3mg melatonin
What is Testosterone?
Testosterone is a staple hormone found in every human being irrespective of their gender. The concentration of the hormone is much higher in the bloodstream of the males than that of the females.
Testosterone is produced in the testicles of men and the ovaries in women. The Testosterone content in a human being depends not only on their gender, but also on their age, weight, diet and lifestyle choices. In men, the most significant variable is the age that directly affects the testosterone levels in one’s bloodstream. It is normal to see that the testosterone levels in males are decreasing as they progress towards old age.
Symptoms of Low Testosterone
A drop in Testosterone levels in the bloodstream can contribute to any of the following issues:
- Weight gain
- Loss of muscle mass & strength
- Diminished libido (or sex drive)
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Sudden loss of hair
- Decrease in bone mass & strength
Powder Vs. Capsule T-boosting Supplements
Over the years, supplement manufacturers have reinvented their approach towards manufacturing their products. The overall outlook of the supplements is not at all confined to chalky and thick tablets.
People these days do not have the time to gulp down their favorite supplementary drinks. Testosterone boosting capsules are preferable since it is more convenient and easy to transport. Capsules release their contents after a certain point of time only after the outer shell is dissolved.
Attributes of a Good Testosterone Booster
Given below are some of the attributes that need to be paid close attention to before settling for a testosterone boosting health supplement:
- Brand reputation &
- Value for money
Some examples of those ingredients to look for are as follows:
- D-Aspartic acid
- Zinc, etc.
In other words, the number of servings per day followed by the efficiency of the product and average market ratings. The rating portion is crucial as it is a tried and tested attribute backed by hands-on reviews from customers who already purchased this product or have been using it some time.
Nothing to explain here as this is a common and known fact that one would never trust their health and wellbeing when it comes to comparatively new and unknown in their line of work. To help you get associated with some of the best brands, there are a lot of blogs online that do supplement rankings. Here is one of those articles of a good list of testosterone booster brands  to check out. You can find even more by googling around.
Value for money
Always go for the product that serves the purpose efficiently and doesn’t leave a burning hole in your pocket. One should also keep in mind, an expensive product doesn’t necessarily mean it will be up to the mark.
Similarly, a cheap product doesn’t mean that it would be performing as per your expectations. Being vigilant in product research and scrutinizing the same before finally laying your money on a product is the way of the wise. Top 10 Best Testosterone Boosters, top10supplements.com